Difficult times find us all. It is the most challenging moments of our lives that define us.
We have selected the most uplifting bible verses about strength the Lord gives to all of us.
When we find ourselves in times of trouble, it pays to ask for help. Find strength through faith and feel comfort in His words. The Bible is full of challenges and strife. None know suffering more than our Lord and Savior.
Reading powerful verses is an exercise in connection and comfort. You are not alone. With strong faith and hope, nothing can overcome you.
Every story in the Bible has something to teach us. Open your heart and read with renewed vigor.
Read these verses and find strength during hard times.
The Top 10 Bible Verses About Strength
1. “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.” Psalm 46:1-3
2. “You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.” Psalm 32:7-8
3. “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:26
4. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
5. “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him–my father’s God, and I will exalt him!” Exodus 15:2
6. “Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace–because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.” Isaiah 26: 3-4
7. “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13
8. “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.” Proverbs 18:10
9. “It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” Deuteronomy 31:8
10. “I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” Psalm 18:1-27
These are just a portion of the wisdom and courage you can find in the bible. Find more strength with these additional verses and live in His name.
We were made in His vision. It is only fitting that we find solace in His words.
Finding Strength in His Word and Song
You can experience bible verses about strength by reading more than just words. Watch a touching tribute to the birth of Jesus Christ here.
Christ Like Media seeks the most moving songs and videos from every corner of the earth. Revel in songs of praise from today’s biggest names!