Year after year this grandfather would sit alone on Christmas with no family. When you see how this clever grandfather brings his family together it will bring you to tears!
This video is a powerful reminder to never forget the older members of your family because you may be all they have!
Related Bible Verses
- Acts 20:35 “In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
- 1 Timothy 5:8 “But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.”
- 1 Timothy 5:1 “Do not rebuke an older man but encourage him as you would a father, younger men as brothers”
- Leviticus 19:32 “You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the Lord.”
- Ephesians 6:2 “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise)”
Please SHARE this powerful video with your Facebook friends!